Friday, 15 October 2010
Random thoughts
I have had the milky way advert song stuck in my head for the last week or so, any time that I am sat still for a period of time doing nothing, I get the song playing in my head its getting that bad that i find myself humming it out loud, which is leading to people giving me strange looks. Its almost as if the people think that humming the tune of a chocolate bar advert means that I'm going to pull out an axe and go Dexter on them. Although I may just have what several of my friends have affectionately termed "The Look" on my face, one of my friends once described it as me looking like I want to kill the person I'm staring at, most of the time I don't even realise that I am staring as I am away in my own little world (plus I have a weird tendency to not blink, makes for really weird face to face conversations with people who don't know me well as they think I'm trying to be intimadating). Hopefully, the song goes away or gets replaced by something that I actually like (fingers crossed). And maybe I'll eventually learn not to zone out in public, or at least to have a different expression on my face when I do zone out : P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment